Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Back in the ol' U.P.!



Greetings, Pilgrims! After almost two days of continuous travel, Mike and I are back in the glorious Upper Peninsula! We celebrated our return as we crossed over the bridge from Marinette to Menominee this morning!

I've got more pictures to post, and we've each got a few more blogs, so don't go away. I hope to have the pictures up tomorrow. If you have any lingering questions about the Holy Land, Jordan, our travels, etc, don't hesitate to post a comment, but do it soon!

Thank you each and every one of you for sharing this pilgrimage with us, and especially for your prayers. It has been a gift and blessing to try to share this journey via the blog and the pictures. This process has enriched the experience for me, and challenged me to think about the meaning and value of different events and places!

Of course, the pilgrimage continues, as our life here is itself a pilgrimage, a holy journey, a journey to the Lord and with the Lord. Please continue to keep Mike and I in your prayers as we continue to prepare for, God-willing, ordination to the diaconate on October 17th, and to the priesthood the following June. I will continue to pray for each of you!

God Bless,
Ben Hasse


P.S. That's my dad and I getting ready to go for a ski! And then with some of the students at DACS!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back guys. I hope you guys come to visit soon! See you then.

Nick Horn 8th grade
MCC

Anonymous said...

That is good that you got home fine and that you had fun. Come back to MCC and visit and tells how much fun you had.



Nicholas
Menominee Catholic Central

Anonymous said...

Hey,
Hope that you have fun on your trip back to the states. Its good that you got home safe and sound, and back to all of the snow.

Kelsey from MCC

Anonymous said...

woohoo your back in one piece

Anonymous said...

Welcome home!! I bet everyone in the U.P. is so happy to have you guys back!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Ben & Mike!

Shepard, St. Annes

Unknown said...

Gentlemen,
How are you doing? I haven't heard from either one of you in such a long time. I hope an d pray that all is well.

Take care!
Matt Shepard